Restorative Dentistry in Roseville
When teeth have been lost, damaged, or cause pain, it can have a massive impact on your life and health. Restorative dentistry focuses on addressing these problems and getting you back to a healthy, complete state.
Dr. Satbir Kahlon provides comprehensive restorations to Roseville, CA residents, helping to revitalize their smiles and feel healthier and more confident. If you are dissatisfied with the state of your smile and would like to discuss your restorative treatment options, contact our Roseville practice and schedule an appointment today.
Our Restorative Dental Services
Dr. Kahlon takes great care to understand the nature of your dental health concerns and help you find the treatment that is best suited to you. The restorative dental services we provide include:
- Dental Implants: An effective and permanent replacement for missing teeth. These look and function like natural teeth, and because they are anchored into the jaw bone they help prevent the loss of bone mass.
- Fixed Bridges: Bridges can replace up to three teeth by anchoring the tooth replacement(s) to neighboring teeth, which are fitted with crowns to act as supports.
- Full & Partial Dentures: Able to replace missing teeth in large groups, up to a full arch. Modern dentures are designed to look natural and fit comfortably in the mouth, restoring dental function and confidence.
- Porcelain Crowns: These crowns can be matched to your surrounding teeth for dental protection that looks, feels, and functions just like a natural tooth.
- Composite Fillings: These fillings are shaded to match your enamel, preserving your tooth from decay without detracting from the aesthetic of your smile.
When to Consider Dental Restorations
The purpose of restorative dentistry is to bring your smile back to optimal health. When teeth have been lost or damaged by tooth decay, it impacts not only that tooth, but your entire dental health. By addressing the problem quickly, using gentle, modern techniques, Dr. Kahlon can preserve your dental health and help you to feel younger and more confident about your smile.
Dr. Kahlon works individually with each patient to determine the right treatment for them. She takes the time to discuss your options, so you can make the decision about where your treatment will go. If you have questions or are uncertain about whether restorative dentistry is right for you, Dr. Kahlon will be happy to schedule a consultation with you.
Experienced Patient-Focused Dentistry in Roseville, CA
At the Roseville dentist office of Dr. Satbir Kahlon, DMD, we strive to help Roseville, CA patients achieve smiles they can be proud to wear. For quality dental care, contact our office and make an appointment today.